Left and Right Stereo Sound from One Speaker
The design of the NS-ICS600 includes dual tweeters, a dual voice coil woofer and two pairs of speaker terminals on the back of one speaker, enabling stereo sound from just one speaker. To install the NS-ICS600, run two pairs of speaker wire (left and right) from your amplifier to this single stereo speaker. This allows you to mount only one speaker in a laundry room, bathroom, kitchen, hallway or other narrow space where it is difficult to locate two speakers.
High Sound Quality
- Moisture resistant 6-1/2" blue PP (polypropylene) mica cone woofer for high performance mid-low sound reproduction
- 1" fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter delivers pure high frequency with precise sound positioning
- Dual voice coil woofer and dual swivel tweeter for stereo input
Quick and Easy Installation
- Paintable grille with magnets for quick and easy installation
- Large mounting clamp with non-slip tread for sure grip
Recommended Usage - In-ceiling single stereo speaker for kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, etc.
Type - 2-way coaxial
Woofers - 6-1/2" PP (polypropylene) mica cone
Tweeters - Dual 1” fluid-cooled soft dome
Swivel Tweeter and Midrange Driver - Tweeters
Paintable Grill with Protective Cover Included - Yes
Frequency Response - 65 Hz - 28 kHz
Sensitivity - 89 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)
Input Power (Maximum / Nominal) - 60 W x 2 / 20 W x 2
Impedance - 8 ohms
Product Dimensions (W x H x D) - 9-1/2" x 4-5/8"
Mounting Depth - 4-1/4”
Product Weight (lbs. each) - 4 lbs.